B-55 Flood Pump Operating Features
- Purpose built for ice flooding operations over streams, rivers, and lakes.
- High volume output 120,000 litres per hour. 26,000 gallons per hr.
- Powered with a Honda 4 cycle 5.5 HP easy start engine.
- Pump self primes as it is placed into pre-drilled bore hole.
- Removal of the pump allows the impeller case to self drain avoiding costly freeze ups.
- Discharge tube may be removed for transport or storage.
- Aluminum and stainless construction
- Grease bearings
- Cold weather seals
- Stainless fasteners
- Height: 33″
- Length: 20″
- Weight: 68 pounds
- Honda Commercial Engine
- GxV 160 Engine
- 5.5 HP
- 4 Stroke
- Recoil Start
- 163 C.C. Displacement
Download the B-55 brochure in PDF format: